💡 In this report you will be able to see the number of people your ads were served to and the amount each ad costs daily.
Dimensions & Metrics:
- In the Metrics tab you will want to select reach and spend.
- Leave the Dimensions tab blank. When you set your Granularity the date will be used as a dimension.
- Now set your Granularity. In this example we set the Granularity to Daily. By selecting Daily, the date will be used as a dimension and show the data for each day in the selected date range.
- Select your Preset date range. We used the preset of This Month for this report.
- Set your Row and Top Limit. We set a Row Limit of 25 and Top Limit of 5.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
Preview & Submit:
- Once your have your Granularity select hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the report looks correct you can hit the Submit button to extract the data into Tableau.