- Leave the Dimensions tab blank. When you set the Granularity in the next step the date will used as a dimension.
- In the metrics tab select frequency, reach, impressions, and cpp.
- Set your Granularity. In this example we chose Daily. By selecting Daily, the date will be used as a dimension and show the data for each day in the selected date range.
- Select your Preset date range. We used a Preset of This Month for this report.
- Set your Row and Top limit. We used a Row limit of 25 and Top Limit of 5.
- You can change this to your liking.
Preview and Submit:
- Once your Granularity is selected hit the Preview button to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If they look correct you can proceed and hit Submit to extract your data into Tableau.