💡 In this report you will be able to see the total people who viewed your page.
Dimensions & Metrics:
- Select Views Logged in Unique in the Dimensions tab.
- Leave the Dimensions tab empty. When you select your Granularity in the next step the Date will be used as a Dimension.
- Now set your Granularity. In this example we set the Granularity to Daily. By selecting Daily, the date will be used as a dimension and show the data for each day in the selected date range.
- Select your Preset date range. We used a Preset of This Month for this report.
- Set your Row and Top limit. We used a Row Limit of 100 and Top Limit of 5.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
Preview & Submit:
- Once your Granularity is selected hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the measurements look correct hit the Submit button to extract the data into Tableau.