💡 In this report we can see how many times an action button was clicked on your page by city.
Dimensions & Metrics:
- Select City as your Dimension.
- For your Metric you need to select Cta Clicks By Site Logged in Unique.
- Now set your Granularity. In this example we set the Granularity to None. Setting the Granularity to None will aggregate the total clicks in a selected date range or preset instead of being broken down each day.
- Set your Preset date range. We used a Preset of This Month for this report.
- Set your Row and Top limit. We used a Row Limit of 25 and Top Limit of 5.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
Preview & Submit:
- Once you have your Granularity selected, hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your measurements. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the measurements look correct you can hit the Submit button to extract your data into Tableau.