💡 Facebook allows you to measure unique users who clicked on your page. You can track this with multiple variables but here we are going to track unique users who clicked your page by Device.
Dimensions & Metrics:
- In the Dimensions tab select Site.
- In the Metrics tab select Website Clicks By Site Logged In Unique.
- For this report you need to set your Granularity to None. Setting the Granularity to None will aggregate the total clicks in a selected date range or preset instead of being broken down each day.
- Select your Preset date range. We used a preset of the Last 13 Weeks for this report.
- Set your Row and Top limit. In this report we chose a Row Limit of 25 and Top Limit of 10.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
Preview & Submit:
- Once your Granularity is selected hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the report looks correct you can hit the Submit button and extract your data into Tableau.