💡 In this report you can gauge the total likes on your Facebook page as of Today.
DIMENSIONS & METRICS:
- In the Metrics tab you need to select Fans.
- Leave the Dimensions tab empty. When you select your Granularity in the next step the date will be selected as a Dimension.
- Set your Granularity. In this example we chose Daily. By selecting Daily, the date will be used as a dimension and show the data for each day in the selected date range.
- Set your Preset date range. We used the preset of This Month for this report.
- Select your Row and Top Limit. Row limit of 25 and Top Limit of 5.
- You can change this to your liking.
PREVIEW & SUBMIT:
- Once your Granularity is set you can hit the Preview button to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If they look correct you can proceed and hit Submit to extract your data into Tableau.