💡 With this report you can see how many times your page was liked and where it happened.
Dimensions & Metrics
- In the Dimensions tab select Fans By Like Source Unique.
- In the Metrics tab select Like Source.
- Now set your Granularity. In this example we set the Granularity to Daily. By selecting Daily, the date will be used as a dimension and show the data for each day in the selected date range.
- Select your Preset date range. We chose a Preset of This Month.
- Set your Row and Top Limit. We set them to the following: Row Limit of 25 and Top Limit of 10.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
Preview & Submit:
- Once you have your Granularity selected, hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the report look correct you can hit the Submit button to extract your data into Tableau