💡 In this report you will be able to see the total amount of times people visit your page by Age and Gender.
Dimensions & Metrics:
- In your Dimensions tab select Age/Gender.
- For your Metric select Views By Age Gender Logged in Unique.
- Set your Granularity. In this example we set the Granularity to Daily. This will allow you to see the total amount viewed each day within the selected Preset or fixed range.
- Set your Preset date range. We used a Preset of This Month for this report.
- Set your Row and Top limit. We used a Row Limit of 50 and Top Limit of 10.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
Preview & Submit:
- Once you have your Granularity selected, hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the measurements look correct you can hit the Submit button to extract your data into Tableau.