💡 In this report you will be able to see the total amount of times people visit your page by device.
Dimensions & Metrics:
- In your Dimensions tab select Site.
- For your Metric select Views By Site Logged in Unique.
- Set your Granularity. In this example we set the Granularity to None. This will aggregate the date range into one value.
- Select your Preset date range. We used a Preset of This Month for this report.
- Set your Row and Top limit. We used a Row Limit of 25 and Top Limit of 5.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
Preview & Submit:
- Once you have your Granularity selected, hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the measurements look correct you can hit the Submit button to extract your data into Tableau.