💡 In this report you will be able to see the total views to your by date.
Dimensions & Metrics:
- No Dimensions will be selected in the Dimensions tab for this report. Selecting a Granularity in the next step will be used as a dimension.
- In the Metrics tab select Views Total.
- Now set your Granularity. In this example we set the Granularity to Daily. By selecting Daily, the date will be used as a dimension and show the data for each day in the selected date range.
- Set your Preset date range. We used a Preset of This Month for this report.
- Select your Row and Top limit. We used a Row Limit of 25 and Top Limit of 5.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
Preview & Submit:
- Once your Granularity is selected hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the report looks correct you can hit the Submit button to extract the data into Tableau.