💡 In this report we can see how many times any action button was clicked on your page by country.
Dimensions & Metrics:
- In the Dimensions tab you will want to select Country.
- Select Cta Clicks Logged In By Country Unique in the Metrics tab.
- In this example we set the Granularity to None. Setting the Granularity to None will aggregate the total clicks in a selected date range or preset instead of being broken down each day.
- Select a Preset date range. We used a Preset of This Month for this report.
- Set your Row and Top limit. We used a Row Limit to 25 and Top Limit to 5.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
Preview & Submit:
- Once your Granularity is selected hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the report looks correct you can hit the Submit button to extract your data into Tableau.