💡 In this report we can see how many times an action button was clicked by Age and Gender
Dimensions & Metrics:
- In the Dimensions tab select Age/Gender.
- For your Metric select Cta Clicks By Age Gender Logged In.
- Now set your Granularity. In this example we set the Granularity to Daily. By selecting Daily, the date will be used as a dimension and show the data for each day in the selected date range.
- Set your Preset date range. We used a Preset of This Month for this report.
- Set your Row and Top limit. We used a Row Limit of 25 and Top Limit of 10.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
Preview & Submit:
- Once you have your Granularity selected, hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the report looks correct you can hit the Submit button to extract your data into Tableau.