DIMENSIONS & METRICS:
- In the Dimensions tab you will need to select Paid and Non-Paid.
- In the metrics tab select Video Views By Paid Non Paid.
- Set your Granularity. In this example we chose Daily. By selecting Daily, the date will be used as a dimension and show the data for each day in the selected date range.
- Select your Preset date rage. We used a preset of This Month for this report.
- Set your Row and Top Limit. We set them to the following: Row limit of 25 and Top Limit of 5.
- You can change this to your liking.
PREVIEW & SUBMIT:
- Once your Granularity is selected you can hit the Preview button to generate a table and view your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the report looks correct you can proceed and hit Submit to extract your data into Tableau.