💡 Let's take a look at and measure your Net Likes against Unlikes on your Facebook Page. Net Likes is the number of new likes to your page without measuring your unlikes.
Dimensions & Metrics:
- For this report there will be no Dimensions selected. When you select your Granularity below in the next step the date will become a Dimension.
- In the Metrics tab Fan Adds and Fan Removes.
- Now set your Granularity. In this example we set the Granularity to Daily. By selecting Daily, the date will be used as a dimension and show the data for each day in the selected date range.
- Set your Preset date range. We used a Preset of Last 13 Weeks in this report.
- Select your Row and Top limit. We used a Row Limit of 25 and Top Limit of 10.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
Preview & Submit:
- Once your Granularity is selected hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the report look correct you can hit the Submit button and extract your data into Tableau.