💡 By Measuring the Total Reach of your Facebook page, it allows you to see the number of unique users who saw your post. This includes fans/non fans and those directed to your page organically without ads.
Dimensions & Metrics:
- Under the Metrics tab select Impressions Organic Unique.
- Do not use any Dimensions in the Dimensions tab for this report. Choosing a Granularity in the next step will set the date as a Dimension.
- Now set your Granularity. In this example we set the Granularity to Daily. By selecting Daily, the date will be used as a dimension and show the data for each day in the selected date range.
- Select your Preset date. We chose to do the Last 13 Weeks.
- Set your Row and Top Limit. We used a Row Limit of 25 and Top Limit of 10.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
Preview & Submit:
- Once your Granularity is selected hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the report looks correct you can hit the Submit button to extract your data into Tableau.