💡 Lets track your fans! With this report you will be able to see your page likes based on Age and Gender.
DIMENSIONS & METRICS:
- In the Dimensions tab select Age/Gender.
- In the Metrics tab select Page Fans By Age/Gender.
- Set your Granularity. In this example we set the Granularity to Daily. By selecting Daily, the date will be used as a dimension and show the data for each day in the selected date range.
- Select your Preset date range. In this report we set the Preset to This Month.
- Set your Row and Top Limit. We set them to the following: Row Limit to 25 and Top Limit to 5.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
PREVIEW & SUBMIT:
- Once your Granularity is selected hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the report looks correct your can hit the Submit button to extract your data into Tableau.