💡 In this report you know will know how many people are actively engaging your Facebook page.
DIMENSIONS & METRICS:
- In the Metrics tab select Engaged Users.
- Do not set any Dimensions for this report. When you select your Granularity in the next step the date will be used a Dimension.
- Now set your Granularity. In this example we set the Granularity to Daily. By selecting Daily, the date will be used as a dimension and show the data for each day in the selected date range.
- Select your Preset date range. We chose a Preset of This Month for this report.
- Set your Row and Top Limit. We set them to the following: Row Limit to 50 and Top Limit to 5.
- You can change these settings to your liking.
PREVIEW & SUBMIT:
- Once your Granularity is selected hit the Preview button to generate a table to show your report. Preview runs fairly quickly because the processing is done by Cognetik’s distributed API engine and does not require waiting for Tableau to create a local database for the extract.
- If the report looks correct you can hit the Submit button to extract your data into Tableau.